Visit Burbank: The Perfect Way to See LA
Known as “Media Capital of the World,” Burbank is a top Los Angeles travel destination adjacent to Hollywood. Home to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, Burbank is next to Universal Studios Hollywood, and offers 18 great hotels at all price points. Favorites include attending live TV tapings, horseback rides to the Hollywood Sign, helicopter tours originating from the Hollywood Burbank Airport, hiking in the Hollywood Hills, and much more. As a major entertainment production center, Burbank offers exciting commercial neighborhoods with hundreds of shopping and dining options. www.visitburbank.com
Top Fun Things to do in Burbank
• WARNER BROS. STUDIO TOUR HOLLYWOOD: Go behind the scenes of one of the most famous movie studios in the world where actual filming takes place during the tour.
• UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD: Universal Studios is a legendary studio back lot and theme park filled with incredible rides and shows, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Super Nintendo World.
• LOS ANGELES EQUESTRIAN CENTER: A world-class horse show and banquet facility, with international equestrian events including William Shatner’s annual Hollywood Charity Horse Show and Equestfest.
• WORLD FAMOUS WEST COAST CUSTOMS: Take behind the scenes tours of this luxury automotive restyling center with its own TV show and celebrity clientele.
• LA ZOO: Next door to Burbank is LA’s premiere zoo where you’ll see your favorite animals, learn about wildlife conservation, and enjoy a day in the beautiful outdoors.
• DEBELL GOLF CLUB: Set against a stunning natural backdrop in the hills above Burbank, the Par 71 PGA DeBell Golf Club delivers the most challenging yet affordable 5,600 yards of 18-hole golf in the LA region.
• SNAP SELFIES: with the Caped Crusader when you visit the 7 ft tall bronze Batman statue in Downtown Burbank, tagging #BurbankBatman and Wonder Woman in the Media District, tagging #BurbankWonderWoman. Then continue the Mural Walk.
• VINTAGE SHOPPING IN MAGNOLIA PARK: Peruse the quirky boutiques, antique shops, vintage clothing, and chic eateries that line the streets in Magnolia Park.
• DOWNTOWN BURBANK: Check out the flagship AMC Burbank 16, the largest IKEA in North America, Burbank Town Center, signature events, acclaimed murals, and 600 shops and restaurants.
• ORBIC AIR HELICOPTER TOURS: For the most unforgettable helicopter experiences over LA, book a private helicopter tour with Orbic Air at the Hollywood Burbank Airport.
• FILMED IN BURBANK: Movies and TV shows are produced in Burbank all year around – and everywhere you look are famous film locations. Recreate your own famous scenes here.
• TV SHOW TAPINGS: Witness a piece of television history in the making by becoming a member of a live TV show audience.
• DAYTRIPS: Explore cool day trips you can make from Burbank